ABOUT EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
Dear UNIGE students! If you subscribed for PHAGE updates but not receiving them, you need to go to quarantaine.unige.ch and add our website to your whitelist. With this, you will get automatic notifications about new posts directly on your unige email.
The University of Geneva’s Faculties of Medicine and Science join forces in the new PhD School of Life Sciences. Riding this wave we started our own, independent and student-driven, platform.
The site is meant to be a hub for student-relevant information. It also aims to capture how the life of a young researches goes. Any suggestions, comments or questions are gladly received.
Welcome and enjoy. Read and subscribe.
Upcoming Scientific Events (PSLS website)
- Forum – PhD School of Life Sciences 202230 Jun
- Thesis Defence | Maria Valentina ABATE, Biomedical Sciences23 Feb
- Thesis Defence | María Trinidad MARTÍN CAMPOS, Molecular Biosciences10 Feb
- Thesis Defence | Daniel HUMMEL, Molecular Biosciences09 Feb
- Thesis Defence | Matteo LUNGHI, Biomedical Sciences07 Feb
- Thesis Defence | Simon-Ulysse VALLET, Biomedical Sciences04 Feb
- Journal Club GENOMICS AND DIGITAL HEALTH02 Feb
- Thesis Defence | Alexis COURRIER, Biomedical Sciences28 Jan
- Career Insights | Consulting and Investment in Life Sciences28 Jan
- Thesis Defence | Axel TOLLANCE, Biomedical Sciences25 Jan