ABOUT EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
Dear UNIGE students! If you subscribed for PHAGE updates but not receiving them, you need to go to quarantaine.unige.ch and add our website to your whitelist. With this, you will get automatic notifications about new posts directly on your unige email.
The University of Geneva’s Faculties of Medicine and Science join forces in the new PhD School of Life Sciences. Riding this wave we started our own, independent and student-driven, platform.
The site is meant to be a hub for student-relevant information. It also aims to capture how the life of a young researches goes. Any suggestions, comments or questions are gladly received.
Welcome and enjoy. Read and subscribe.
Upcoming Scientific Events (PSLS website)
- Thesis Defence | Reinier PROSEE, Molecular Biosciences20 Nov
- Thesis defence | Fabien BONINI, Physics of Biology26 Oct
- Thesis Defence | Akira OHKUBO, Molecular Biosciences20 Oct
- Thesis Defence | Jatinder KAUR, Molecular Biosciences16 Oct
- Louis-Jeantet Symposium 202013 Oct
- Thesis Defence | Bartosz Gerard GDANIEC, Biomedical Sciences06 Oct
- Thesis Defence | Noémie SARAUX, Pharmaceutical Sciences06 Oct
- Thesis Defence | Josep MASSANA CODINA, Pharmaceutical Sciences02 Oct
- Thesis Defence | Seimia CHEBBI-MATHLOUTHI, Biomedical Sciences02 Oct
- Thesis Defence | Marta RIPAMONTI, Biomedical Sciences28 Sep