ABOUT EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
Dear UNIGE students! If you subscribed for PHAGE updates but not receiving them, you need to go to quarantaine.unige.ch and add our website to your whitelist. With this, you will get automatic notifications about new posts directly on your unige email.
The University of Geneva’s Faculties of Medicine and Science join forces in the new PhD School of Life Sciences. Riding this wave we started our own, independent and student-driven, platform.
The site is meant to be a hub for student-relevant information. It also aims to capture how the life of a young researches goes. Any suggestions, comments or questions are gladly received.
Welcome and enjoy. Read and subscribe.
Upcoming Scientific Events (PSLS website)
- Thesis Defence | Lise NOUVEAU, Molecular Biosciences01 Oct
- Thesis Defence | Julia WAGNER, Pharmaceutical Sciences14 Jul
- Forum – PhD School of Life Sciences, Fondation Louis-Jeantet, Geneva, June 25th, 202125 Jun
- Thesis Defence | Nastaran MOHAMMADI GHAHHARI, Molecular Biosciences18 Jun
- Thesis Defence | Gioacchino Luca LOSACCO, Pharmaceutical Sciences09 Jun
- Thesis Defence | Médéric MOUTERDE, Ecology and Evolution03 Jun
- Thesis Defence | Marta PESQUERA-ALONSO, Molecular Biosciences28 May
- Thesis Defence | Stefano LEO, Genomics and Digital Health06 May
- Thesis Defence | Fatma BEN JEDDOU, Biomedical Sciences21 Apr
- Thesis Defence | Estelle IFRID, Biomedical Sciences30 Mar